Join Your Community Football Team.
The sport of contact football brings to a youth an unique structure, which can be compared to life itself. The success of each play, game and season relies on the interdependence and execution of each individual player responsibility. Children and coaches with different expectations, interest, ability and levels of enthusiasm become a real football team when they become motivated...
1) To believe in themselves
2) To learn the game through concentration and hard work
3) To believe that there are no unimportant team members
4) To believe that there are no unimportant positions
5) To be confident in their own ability
6) To never wait for someone else to make the play
7) To believe that there are no unimportant practices
8) To believe that 100% effort at practice = 100% game performance
9) To believe that poor behavior off the field affects the reputation and performance of the entire team
10) To believe that positive attitude wins on and off the field
The NYFL believes that in youth football winning games should not be pursued as an end in itself, or, at all costs. The real value of this program is developing “1 – 10” players, winners in a winning relationship. Interdependence, self-confidence, cooperation, responsibility, commitment, and discipline – if each NYFL team is successful in developing these characteristics in their players via football, then we will have helped them win in life, as well as on the playing field.
Each communities are always looking for volunteers to help us make our vision a reality. We'll help you find a way to volunteer that best suits you.
The NYFL Offers:
Flag Football (K - 2nd Grade)
Tackle Football (3rd - 6th Grade)
JR: (3rd and 4th Grader)
SR: (5th and 6th Graders)
Cheerleading (K - 6th Grade)
We couldn't accomplish our goals without the help of supporters like you. Thank you for your time and donations that makes league possible!